Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Watch how to make the best granola in this short recipe video! This granola is made with healthy ingredients and tastes incredible. Reviews for Photos of Chewy, Nutty, Healthy Granola Bars.
Crunchy & chunky healthy granola recipe made with oats, nuts, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, dates & raisins. This vegan and gluten free granola recipe is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and makes the perfect crunchy snack or on the go breakfast! Healthy nutty granola that is salty, sweet, and perfectly crunchy. You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- It’s of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Almonds.
- You need of Walnuts.
- It’s of Cashews.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Seed.
- Prepare of Sunflower Seeds.
- You need of Chia Seed.
- It’s of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need of Hemp Hearts.
- You need of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s of Flex Seeds.
Made with simple and clean ingredients, this nutritious homemade granola is the Easy Ingredient Substitutions for Healthy Nutty Granola. You guys probably know by now that I love simple and easy recipes! Here is a recipe of mine that is tried and tested a million times, loaded with tonnes of nutritious ingredients like chia seeds, pistachios and almonds and is naturally sweetened with honey. Granola is perfect for breakfast either served alone, sprinkled over Greek yogurt, or eaten in a bowl with a splash of milk.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe instructions
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
It also makes a great snack as-is, or mixed with other foods like nuts and dried fruit to create a custom trail mix. If you really want to change things up, try a savory granola recipe. To keep this granola as healthy as possible, I left out artificial sweeteners but please feel free to swap out the nuts/seeds/dried fruit for different varieties. This Vegan Granola recipe is easy, crunchy, healthy, and highly customizable! Enjoy these golden, nutty clusters for an easy breakfast or snack.