Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste. Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu fan!
Serve it with warm plain rice I love making tofu Asian style. Personally, I have found that tofu simply goes well with all Asian spices and flavors. What is your favorite way of cooking tofu? You can have Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- It’s of rice noodles.
- You need of tofu.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of an onion, sliced.
- You need of Sprinkle of basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of a cup water.
Place the noodles on a sheet pan. Dip each tofu slice into the marinade, coating both sides, then add them to the sheet pan, pushing the noodles aside so that the tofu touches the pan and doesn't just sit on top. I have made this four times since I first Pinned it. Erchen Chang's dan dan tofu noodles.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles step by step
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
Noodles: While the tofu is cooking, go ahead and start the noodles, cooking them according to package directions, and set aside. Lo Mein Sauce: In a small bowl whisk together the tamari or coconut aminos (or soy sauce), pure maple syrup or mirin, sesame oil, and rice vinegar, and set aside. Umami-flavoured spicy garlic tofu noodles (vegan) cooked with pak choi, sesame seeds, and gojhung paste. Coat the tofu in corn flour and paprika. Heat sesame seed oil or vegetable oil in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.