Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. These are the Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars which contain a secret healthy ingredient. They are moist, soft, and satisfying. The recipe contains only simple ingredients, is furthermore vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make.
At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. These oatmeal bars are healthy, vegan and easy to make. They are soft, chewy and light, packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other nutrients. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- It’s of rolled oats.
- It’s of almond butter.
- Prepare of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare of honey or maple syrup.
- You need of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars – with oatmeal. Peanut butter oatmeal bars with chocolate frosting and pieces of Reese's cups on top, are sure to please all of you chocolate lovers. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars feature all the flavor of a decadent Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie but are healthy enough for breakfast.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
You've gotta try these healthy oatmeal bars, they're naturally sweetened oatmeal cookie bars, layered with dark chocolate almond butter. These bars don't last too long in my house. I've been making a batch a few times a month and BL always bee-lines for them as soon as I set them in the fridge. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars are such a satisfying on-the-go meal! Store the healthy no bake bars in the freezer and take out before you are ready to eat them so they can soften a little.