Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies.
You can have Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies
- Prepare 40 g (1/4 cup) of chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 123 g (1/2 cup) of non-fat Greek yogurt, room temp.
- You need 60 g (1/4 cup) of white sugar (Isomalt, if needed).
- Prepare 45 g (1/3 cup) of all-purpose flour (gluten free, if needed).
- You need 25 g (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 59 ml (1/4 cup) of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need of Optional: 60 g (1/4 cup) chocolate chips.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 5" (14 cm) square pan with parchment paper, and set aside..
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt your chopped chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, before adding your yogurt and sugar. Whisk until smooth and transfer to a large mixing bowl..
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda, and mix until just combined. Add your milk and mix well, until fully incorporated. Fold through your chocolate chips, if using them..
- Transfer to the lined pan and bake the brownies for 27 minutes, or until a skewer comes out tiny bit wet. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Use a hot knife to cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!.