Healthy Okonomiyaki. Healthy okonomiyaki recipe with calories and macronutrients included! This is the first of my series called Casual Cooking. Casual Cooking is where I make.
See recipes for Healthy Okonomiyaki too. Okonomiyaki (literally means 'grilled as you like it') is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments. This okonomiyaki recipe proves that weeknight dinners don't have to be boring! You can have Healthy Okonomiyaki using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Okonomiyaki
- It’s of Batter.
- You need of Chinese yam.
- You need of Tofu *semi-firm.
- You need of Rice flour.
- You need of Okara powder *soy protein.
- You need of Fish broth soup packets.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Vegetables *cabbage, carrot, onion etc.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Squid.
- It’s of Mochi.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Tempura bits.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Okonomi sauce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Bonito flakes.
- It’s of Aonori seaweed.
Because Okonomiyaki is made from various kinds of ingredients, such as eggs, meat and vegetables, it contains much of our daily nutritional requirements. Healthy okonomiyaki recipe with calories and macronutrients included! Healthy Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. Here is how you achieve it.
Healthy Okonomiyaki instructions
- Wrap tofu in paper towels to take moisture out..
- Chop the ingredients into bite size pieces..
- Vegetables, seafoods etc… you can add anything you like..
- Peel off Chinese yam's skin and then grate it..
- Mix Chinese yam & tofu in the bowl. Break tofu well with using a spatula..
- Add rice powder in it..
- Add okara powder (soy protein) in it. You can skip this process if you do not have okara powder or not interested in..
- Break the fish broth packets and put soup powder in it..
- Add beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add all ingredients and tempura bits in it and mix lightly..
- Put oil into the pan, pour the batter and then shape it with a spatula..
- Flip it over when the bubbles start popping on the surface..
- When it comes to easy to move on the pan, it's done frying..
- Put Okonomi sauce, mayonnaise and then sprinkle bonito flakes and aonori seaweed to taste..
- You can get Okonomi sauce at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
How to make authentic Japanese savoury pancake Okonomiyaki at home. Here is how you achieve Ingredients of Healthy Okonomiyaki. Perfectly tender Okonomiyaki that is loaded with shredded cabbage, marinated sesame jackfruit, and green onions. Sweet, spicy, and tangy, Okonomiyaki is a flavorful and hearty meal! The Healthier Okonomiyaki has the following differences: – Egg Substitute instead of Whole Egg – No Chinese Sausage – Lower fat Center Cut bacon instead of Regular Bacon – Less Cooking Oil for.