Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn. Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. AMAZING and healthy Grilled Fish Tacos recipe loaded with all the best toppings, including cabbage, pico de gallo and a Fish tacos, especially, taste Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy low fat baked fish tacos with "grilled" corn.
All Reviews for Grilled Corn and Fish Tacos. A healthy low carb grilled fish taco with homemade slaw that's flaky, spicy, and delicious? Tender and flaky fish grilled to perfection. You can cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn
- You need of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- You need of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- It’s of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- You need of a red bell pepper.
- You need of frozen corn.
- You need of sumac.
- It’s of Spice rub mixture.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of cayenne.
- Prepare of coriander.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Alternatively, instead of grilling, broil fish in the oven on foil-lined baking sheet. Grilled Fish Tacos These tacos are great whether grilled outdoors or pan grilled inside. I added some chopped sweet onion, chopped fresno chile and sweet red pepper to the slaw for more veggies and crunch. Even my hubby, who loves everything real spicy didn't feel the need to add any.
Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
These Fish Tacos are so good that you'll likely even find seafood haters loving them! You get deliciously seasoned, tender and flaky fish pieces layered over hearty corn tortillas along with the best tacos toppings, and it's all finished with a rich and creamy fish tacos sauce. Grilled fish tacos are perfect for taco night; grilled white fish, sweet mango salsa and crema for Traditionally, fish tacos consist of grilled or crispy fried fish with lettuce or cabbage, Pico de Gallo If you buy taco seasoning, then it's best to buy a low-sodium option. Optional crema: I find that this. A grilled fish taco is a beautiful thing to eat.