Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe. Delicious recipes from Melloweat RECIPE Ingredients & Preparation Subscribe and get the latest delicious. Cauliflower Broccoli Cheese – Cauliflower White Sauce – Bechamel Sauce – Cheese sauce. The Recipe For Making Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe.
Cauliflower bechamel sauce is a delicious way to get multiple nutrients from healthy ingredients without having to give up flavor. Despite that, we've decided to tackle that today. Learn our cauliflower gratin with bechamel sauce recipe, today! You can cook Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe
- Prepare of cauliflower, separated into florets.
- You need of small onion, sliced.
- You need of leek, sliced (white part only).
- You need of peeled courgette (salted to remove excess water).
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of skimmed milk.
- You need of small low-calorie cheeses.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need of Low-calorie cheese for the gratin topping.
Cauliflower bechamel sauce is a delicious way to get multiple nutrients from healthy ingredients without having to give up flavor. Here is how you achieve that. Le cauliflower gratin with bechamel sauce is a cauliflower-based preparation topped with bechamel sauce and sprinkled with Gruyere. Divide the cauliflower pieces in an ovenproof casserole dish.
Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe step by step
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and boil them in the milk with half the water, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- Meanwhile, start preparing the courgette béchamel..
- Put 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and leek over low heat, making sure they don’t burn, which would affect the color of the béchamel sauce..
- Add the peeled, chopped courgette and sauté for five minutes..
- Next, add the water, milk, pepper and nutmeg to taste and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Blend with a hand-held blender and add the cheeses to make a creamy béchamel sauce. Season to taste and set aside..
- In a casserole dish, arrange the cauliflower florets. Pour the low-calorie béchamel sauce over the top with the grated low-calorie cheese. Put the dish in the oven at 180ºC, until the cheese bubbles and turns golden..
- And there you have it, the perfect side dish to round off a great evening meal..
This dish of cauliflower gratin with béchamel, it is a simple dish It is prepared with few ingredients, we can also leave it prepared in advance. Surely if you try it you will like it and you will start consuming it more often, you just have to look for foods that accompany it and give it more flavor. Cauliflower With Bechamel Sauce Recipe—Cavolfiore Colla Balsamella. Transfer the cauliflower to a heatproof dish, dust it with grated Parmigiano, and cover it with béchamel sauce. Home Salad and vegetable recipes Baked cauliflower gratin with béchamel sauce.