Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins!
I feel like you know it's truly the holidays when eggnog is in season! Start off your mornings or have an afternoon snack with a bit of holiday cheer in. Our easy eggnog muffins capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. You can have Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- It’s of butter melted.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- You need of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- It’s of AP cups flour.
- You need of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too. The ULTIMATE Healthy Eggnog Muffins – SO easy to make & they have the same texture as cupcakes! You'll never use another eggnog muffin recipe again! easy eggnog muffins recipe for. Real rum, eggnog, and pie spices make these delicious eggnog muffins a festive alternative to banana bread or blueberry muffins at holiday time.
Healthy eggnog muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Eggnog Donuts have that delicious flavor that is so loved Egg Nog Crumb Muffins, rich with egg nog, topped with big chunks of sweet buttery crumbs, then. A sweet, Christmas-y, and healthy alternative to traditional eggnog that is so good you might actually like it BETTER! Come on baby, surfin safari… Monarch's Healthier Eggnog.