TE Mana Lamb Roulade.
You can have TE Mana Lamb Roulade using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TE Mana Lamb Roulade
- Prepare of Leg of lamb.
- You need of Wellington layer 1.
- It’s 2 of King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 250 g of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 100 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 100 g of hazelnuts.
- Prepare Sprig of thyme.
- Prepare of Black truffle.
- You need of Himalayan rock salt.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Wellington layer 2.
- You need 250 g of nettle leaves.
- Prepare 50 g of apple mint.
- It’s 50 g of pepper mint.
- You need Sprig of rosemary.
- You need Sprig of thyme.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
TE Mana Lamb Roulade step by step
- Debone leg of lamb and butterfly the meat in order to create a flat layer. Season the meat in the fat side with olive oil salt and pepper. Double layer of foil and a layer of baking parchment paper in preparation to create a roll..
- Create Wellington mixture 1. I a baking tray place your mushrooms, lamb bone, garlic, celery, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, 250ml water. Generously season and bake for 15 minutes at 180’C preheated oven. Remove the tray and take all the mushrooms out. Return the tray and bake for 30 minutes. The stock will be used to make a lamb jus..
- Pan fry hazelnuts and walnuts in olive oil until golden and toasted..
- Combine the nuts and mushrooms and add olive oil and then blend in a food processor to create a praline..
- Prepare Wellington layer 2. With gloves remove the nettles from their stalks and wash them with hot water. Combine all the herbs in a food processor and add oil and salt..
- Layer the herb pesto on the lamb and then add the praline..
- Using foil roll the roulade. Transfer onto baking parchment paper. Then using the double foil roll the lamb tight. On a baking tray add an inch of water and raise the lamb. Bake for 40 minutes at 180’C. Let the lamb rest and keep the drained juices for the jus. Once the roulade has rested slice generous slices and enjoy with a fondant potato, vegetables and jus..