Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion. They're buttery, soft, and spiced with cinnamon. This banana muffin recipe requires a handful of basics like flour, sugar, and milk. That's what I love about baking- it's the same ingredients for basically everything.
How to Make Breakfast for a House Full of Guests (Without Losing. These easy vegan breakfast ideas are the BEST way to start the day! Healthy and delicious, they include Blueberry Baked Oatmeal I love to make this recipe for a special occasion brunch. You can cook Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion
- You need of bananas.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of brown sugar (according to your taste).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare of nuts (almonds, hazelnuts).
- It’s of chocolate pieces/chips.
Healthy Banana Muffins When I was a kid, my family ate muffins for breakfast nearly every day. Jump to the Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe. How to Make the Best Blueberry Muffins. When you realize how easy these muffins are to make, you'll want to make them over and over again.
Amazing and Healthy Banana Chocolate Muffins l Easy Breakfast l Recipe for Any Occasion step by step
- Blend 3 bananas. Add brown sugar. Add egg and beat everything. Add 2 tbsp of oil and beat it. Add 2 cups of wholewheat flour. Mix it and add 0.5 TSP cinnamon, 4 TBSP raisins, nuts (hazelnuts and almonds), and 2 tsp of baking powder. Mix everything so all the ingredients will combine. Cut chocolate into smaller chunks and add to the batter..
- Fill up muffin papers with batter and Bake 20 min at 200C/392F..
- Bon Appetite!!.
- The whole recipe you can find: on my YouTube channel : Yummy By Elena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyneookehHQ&t=77s.
My husband was amazed how quickly I was able to roll in to the kitchen and put these together!! This recipe for mochi is an easy Hawaiian local-style treat made with coconut and butter in a rice flour base. A great dessert for any tropical themed party. Fancy taste without all the work. This cake is wonderful for a get together or just a special occasion at home.