Healthy Heart Red Chilla.
You can cook Healthy Heart Red Chilla using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Heart Red Chilla
- Prepare of besan/gram flour.
- You need of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- You need of Small grated beetroot.
- Prepare of Small grated carrot.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of ginger chilli paste.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of red kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of hing/asafoetdia.
- You need of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Prepare of curd.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil to shallow fry chilla.
Healthy Heart Red Chilla instructions
- Take a bowl, add all chopped mix vegetables. Add curd and all spices. Mix well..
- Now add besan, gradually add water, mix well, make sure batter should be in pouring consistency and lumps free.. Keep aside for at least 10 minutes, so beetroot releases its natural red colour in batter..
- Mix well. Batter consistency should be medium thick, so you can make chilla easily..
- Heat a frying pan, on a medium flame of gas, apply little oil. Now take a ladle with full of chila batter, pour on frying pan, give round shape..
- Roast both side by applying little oil, cook well.Similarly make all chilas. Here I had cut heart shape to red healthy heart for valentine special week. and also small heart bites for kids. Hope you like it..
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup of your choice..
- #LOVE_TO_COOK #SERVE_WITH_LOVE is my introduction..