"Healthy" Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You can have "Healthy" Spinach Artichoke Dip using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Healthy" Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You need of fresh spinach.
- It’s of 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- Prepare of fat free cream cheese.
- Prepare of fat free sour cream.
- You need of part-skim mozzarella shredded.
- It’s of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped).
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s of shredded Parmesan cheese, divided.
"Healthy" Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- tear spinach into bite size pieces removing any thick stems. Rinse in a colander leaving a little water on the leaves. In a large non stick pan (or Dutch oven) saute the spinach over medium heat until wilted. Drain in the colander pressing the extra water out..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheeses with a potato masher. Add sour cream and mash more. Add spinach, mozzarella, artichokes, pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan. Stir everything until thoroughly combined..
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan on top. Bake 30 minutes, or until Parmesan is melted dip is all bubbly. Remove from oven and give it a minute or two to cool down. Serve with baked tortilla chips to applause..