Healthy and nutritious kids favourite Vegetable Balls. Cut and chop all the veggies in a chopper. You can add red chilli powder as per your kids choice. Serve these on cocktails sticks for a simple yet impressive party appetizer.
Chickpeas are said to be good for digestion as well as a source of vitamins and Wraps are a quick and easy way to keep kids going strong after lunch. Pick healthy, protein-rich Ask your kids to pick favorites from a list of potential lunchbox ingredients, but mix up the list a few times. To encourage healthy eating habits, the challenge is to make nutritious choices appealing. You can have Healthy and nutritious kids favourite Vegetable Balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy and nutritious kids favourite Vegetable Balls
- Prepare of mix veg(Cabbage, capsicum, carrot) finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Eating together lets your kids see you eating healthy food while keeping your portions in check Serve new foods with favorite foods to increase acceptance. Add vegetables to their favorite soup, for example. Want your kids to eat more vegetables? You have to make them taste great!
Healthy and nutritious kids favourite Vegetable Balls instructions
- Cut and chop all the veggies in a chopper.
- Remove it in a vessel. Add salt and cornflour. You can add red chilli powder as per your kids choice. Add cornflour..
- Mix well all the ingredients and make small balls. Keep in refrigerator for about 15 mins..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Remove vegetable balls and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Remove from oil and enjoy these healthy and nutritious kids favourite veggie balls with sauce or chutney..
These yummy vegetable side dishes are all designed to tempt the taste buds of picky Browse our collection of quick and easy recipes, including suggestions for pairing these vegetable sides with other foods that kids enjoy eating. Just want to start off by saying you are a great community. So, there is a child who is in the same early grade as my Do you have any cheap and healthy suggestions for lunch, snacks and dinner? I have fresh fruit and veggies that I will be putting out for the taking all day. Our Favorite Healthy Air Fryer Recipes.