Healthy veg sandwich. These easy vegetarian sandwiches are colorful, creative, and over the top delicious healthy When Alex and I are wondering what to make for dinner, it's often that a veg sandwich recipe comes along. This veg sandwich is so delicious, sort of healthy & is devoid of sauces, chutney or cheese. This olive and veg sandwich makes an easy vegan, low-calorie lunch option to eat al-desko.
You can grab a bite as you rush to work or an urgent meeting. But is a veg sandwich, or veg burger as some call it, really healthy all the time? Is a veg burger a healthy snack simply by virtue of being a vegetarian snack? You can cook Healthy veg sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy veg sandwich
- You need of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of grated carrots.
- Prepare of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s of corn kernels.
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt according.
- Prepare of cheese.
- You need of oregano and chilli flakes.
- Prepare of brown or white bread.
When it comes to vegetarian sandwiches, the possibilities are endless! Get plenty of creative vegetarian sandwich ideas which go way beyond basic peanut butter and jelly or grilled cheese. Vegetarian sandwiches don't have to be limited to PB&J or grilled cheese! This veg sandwich is so delicious and healthy.
Healthy veg sandwich step by step
- Heat 1/2 tsp butter. Saute the cabbage and grated carrots for a minute. Add salt and black pepper powder according to taste. Keep the mixture aside..
- Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly.Heat 1 tsp butter and saute the spinach leaves. Add the corn kernels. Add half tsp maida and mix. Add 1 tbsp milk and mix properly. Add salt, black pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes. Mix well and keep aside..
- Take 3 slices of brown or white bread. Apply butter on two and green chutney (spinach mixture) on one. Spread cabbage mixture on the green chutney bread. Spread carrots on the buttered bread. Grate cheese cube and sprinkle on both..
- Arrange the bread on top of another and cover with the third one. Apply butter on top as well as below on the lowest slice. Place it in grill. Grill till brown..
- Take it out and cut diagonally into 4 pieces. Serve with sauce and chutney.
Oil Free High Protein Veg Sandwich Recipe Healthy Sandwich For Weight Loss Chana Chickpea. Veg Uthappam is a easy and healthy dish to make for breakfast. How tasty can vegan sandwiches be? Veg Club Sandwich is a type of sandwich that is popular. Sandwich Receipe/ Veg Sandwich/New Healthy Receipe/Breakfast Receipe.