Healthy veg Frankie. Learn how to make a very healthy Kids lunch box recipe, Veg Frankie Roll. We have given a healthy twist to normal Vegetable Frankie which is made using. How many calories does one Veg Frankie have?
It is called 'Indian burrito' or 'Bombay burrito' or 'Indian wrap'. A veg frankie or wrap is one of the easiest recipes to make and comes handy when you are pressed Instead of the sabzi if you have leftover fried chicken you can use it too. Veg Frankie Recipe – Make delicious frankie with street style flavours at home with Cult.fit recipe Videos. You can cook Healthy veg Frankie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy veg Frankie
- Prepare of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need of peas boiled.
- You need of carrot grated.
- You need of cabbage grated.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- You need of boiled vermicelli.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Wheat flour knead with coriander leaves and salt.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Pizza sause.
- You need of Oil.
Also add shezwan , mayo or cheese for additional taste and flavours. Veg Frankie or as it also called, Kathi Rolls are one of the healthiest street foods. It consists of Roti with a vegetable roll and assorted vegetables as salad. How to make a veg frankie from the leftover foods?
Healthy veg Frankie step by step
- In pan put oil add cabbage, carrot stir add haldi, chilli powder,salt add mashed potatoes, boiled peas and lastly add chopped coriander leaves and cheese..
- Let it cool make roll and dust it with maida. Shallow fry. Now in bowl mix mayonnaise and pizza sauce..
- Make chapati.spread mayonnaise mix on it put veg roll init grated cheese close.. griddle on tawa with very. Little oilpress it. Serve with sause..
Frankies are the Indian version of wraps. Not to be confused with Frankfurters, They are a very buttery whole-wheat. Love the healthy recipes and have tried some of them. Keep it awesome and keep sharing tips for a healthy living! We have made vegetable Frankie recipe using Beetroot so it is much more healthy and nutritious lunch pr breakfast recipe for kids.