Healthy veg wraps. Learn how to make Fusion Wrap – Healthy Veg Wrap – Quick Easy To Make Tiffin Snacks / Brunch Recipe By Ruchi Bharani A quick wrap recipe with the most. Veggie wraps are healthy, easy and perfect for meal prep. Whether you prefer a tortilla wrap, a I love wraps, you love wraps, we all love wraps!
Indian Wrap Recipes : Jowar wrap, Paneer schezwan wrap, Spicy Chapati Rolls, Kathi Roll, Vegetable Frankie, Baby corn wrap, Rajma Wrap, Aloo Cheese Frankie, Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap. Veg wraps recipe – Kids friendly vegetable wraps using whole wheat roti. Wraps are a favorite at home and are made more often for the kids for their after school meal or for dinner. You can cook Healthy veg wraps using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy veg wraps
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of green peas.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of small onion.
- It’s of cabbage.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of jira powder.
- You need of Chat masala.
- It’s of Jeera.
- You need of kitchen king masala.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- It’s of wheat flour.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of cheese slice.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of sliced onion.
- Prepare of sliced tomato.
See more ideas about healthy recipes, cooking recipes, recipes. Health Benefits – Tangy Veggie Wrap. We like to make this wrap with spinach leaves – while it's rare that anyone comes forward saying 'ooh spinach, my favourite food' it is just so incredibly good for us. These vegetarian wraps are very easy to bring together and varies with what you have in your These healthy wraps are best enjoyed the day they're made, as they tend to get soggy over time.
Healthy veg wraps instructions
- Firstly, boil the potatoes and green pease at a medium flame. Let the potatoes cool and mash them with hand..
- Then take a pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil and jira. Now, add chopped cabbage and salt. Let the cabbage cook for few minutes..
- The next step is to add chopped onion and let it cook for few minutes. As soon as onion turns pinkish, add chopped tomatoes and salt to cook them. Let all the veggies cook for 5 minutes. Then add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce and mix all the veggies properly..
- Now, add mashed potatoes and boiled green peas. Then add chilli flakes and mix them all properly..
- The next step is to add jira powder, kitchen king masala and fresh coriander leaves for garnishing..
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups of wheat flour, 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and water to prepare a smooth dough. Then take a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise and mix them properly to prepare a sauce..
- Take a pan and prepare a roti and roast it with butter. Then apply the prepared sauce evenly and place potato stuffing on one side of Roti..
- Now, add one slice of tomato and one slice of onion. Then put cheese slice and sprinkle chat masala and cover roti by folding. Let it cook for 1 minute and serve with ketchup..
Veg wraps recipe – Kids friendly vegetable wraps using whole wheat roti. Wraps are a favorite at For more kids' recipes, you can check this link on recipes for kids and this one for the healthy snacks. Veg wraps are easy to make and even better to eat. What makes a great wrap sandwich? The bread, the grilled vegetable combination, raw vegetables, and a fabulous oil-free spread.