Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie. This Vegan NO BAKE Peanut Butter is soooo damn delicious, it's hard to believe it's oil free, gf, and has no refined sugar. The crust is made with simple. Pour filling over crust and pop in the freezer to chill.
This vegan peanut butter pie is no bake, easy and SO delicious. Think of the classic Reese's peanut butter cup, how good are those?! Well this pie is basically a healthier version of a PB cup. You can cook Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie
- You need of the Chocolate Almond Crust:.
- You need of Almond Flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- You need of For the Peanut butter filling:.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
This is the treat for you. With a rich, chocolatey crust and a deep, nutty, creamy inside, this dessert is for all the peanut butter and chocolate lovers, whether you're vegan or not. This easy vegan peanut butter pie is so rich and delicious, and so easy to make! It has the best fluffy and rich peanut butter mousse filling made with sweet coconut milk and cream.
Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie instructions
- Preheat the oven 180°C (350°F). Using a pastry brush, brush some melted coconut oil all over a 9-inch round pie pan with removable bottom (this makes it easier to unmold the crust especially if you bake it!). Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Use your hands to knead the ingredients together for about 90 seconds. Squeeze well all ingredients to bring them in contact and create a sticky pie dough. You don't have to form a ball as it's a press in crust but make sure the dough is consistent and sticky..
- Bring the dough into the pan and press in the dough to cover the entire pan. Make sure you don't leave holes or it will crack in those areas when baked. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. I recommend you watch my recipe video below to see my technique to get the crust pretty in a second..
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes at 180°C or freeze for 10 minutes if you prefer your pie raw. Meanwhile prepare the peanut butter filling..
- In a blender, add all the peanut butter filling ingredient. Blend on high speed until it forms a thick sticky paste. If it is too thick and hard to blend, add a splash more coconut milk up to 1/4 cup. Always blend between each addition..
- If you bake the crust, remove pie from the oven and cool down for 15 minutes in the pan then push the removable bottom to release the pie crust easily. You may have to loosen the sides of the crust with the tip of a sharp knife to make sure it unmold without breaking on the sides..
- When the crust is at room temperature, pour the peanut butter filling into the pie crust. If you freeze the crust to make a no bake peanut butter pie, simply take the pie out of freezer and pour the filling immediately, that is ok if the crust is very cold..
- Spread evenly the peanut butter filling onto the pie crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes then decorate with pieces of vegan dark chocolate and drizzle of fresh peanut butter and melted dark chocolate.
The filling is poured over a decadent two ingredient Oreo cookie crust! Apple Pie with Walnut Crumble ToppingSpoonful of Kindness. Peanut butter is a near-perfect food. Everything from raw, gluten-free, and paleo. This vegan peanut butter cup parfait is no different!