Guacamole (A healthy, Nutritious Vegan Dip). Learn more about this beloved dip and topping and find out if it's really nutritious. Good news: When eaten in moderation, guacamole does have some health benefits. Guacamole is meant to be easy to make and delicious.
Do you know this creamy and rich Guacamole has a lot of health benefits? Yes, this dish is not only easy and simple to make, but also comes with a lot of. Guacamole is thought to have originated in Aztec, Mexico, evolving from whatever was available locally. You can have Guacamole (A healthy, Nutritious Vegan Dip) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole (A healthy, Nutritious Vegan Dip)
- You need of medium size avocado.
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as per taste Lemon juice.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- It’s of smal l Onion chopped.
- You need of small tomato chopped (discard the seeds).
- It’s of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of green chillies chopped.
Most people I know adore the rich, fatty, creaminess of Guacamole comes in many different variations. The limit is your imagination as long as you use good quality ingredients and a ripe avocado! How to Pick Perfectly Ripe Avocados. Simple Guacamole: The simplest version of guacamole is just mashed avocados with salt.
Guacamole (A healthy, Nutritious Vegan Dip) instructions
- Wash and half the avocado and scoop out the fruit..
- Put it in a bowl & smash it with the back of the spoon after adding lemon juice, salt and pepper to form a smooth paste or in a mixer grinder jar – I prefer to use the mixer grinder to make a smooth creamy dip..
- Then add in the onion, chillies, coriander, tomatoes and gently mix altogether..
- Put in a serving bowl and garnish it (optional). Serve it with nachos along with tomato salsa or have it with tortillas etc..
- Mexican Tomato Rice (see recipe).
- Refried Beans (see recipe).
Don't let the lack of other ingredients stop you from making guacamole. This simple but healthy guacamole more than proves it. So are you ready to learn how to make guacamole? Besides all these health benefits avocado is very versatile. You can use it in savory dishes or sweet recipes but avocado is also a great substitute for butter and great in.