Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian. Bhindi masala recipe – A simple North Indian bhindi masala that is great on flavors, tastes delicious & is healthy. So 'Bhindi masala' means okra cooked in a spicy onion tomato masala. Take a bhindi chopped. onion, tomatoes, green chilli.
I share a delicious Punjabi style bhindi masala recipe that I often make. Okra is cooked in many ways in Indian cuisine. It usually is a veggie side served as a part of a meal, served with dals and curries. You can have Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian
- You need of bhindi.
- Prepare of medium size- onion chopped.
- You need of medium size – tomatoes.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of red chiili powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Recipe for Bhindi Masala with step by step pics – Stir fried okra with onion and tomatoes, an easy side dish to go with roti / paratha or naan – a naturally vegan and For more such healthy vegetarian recipes, get my book The Everyday Healthy Vegetarian is out! You can cook Masala bhindi recipe. Here is how you cook it. Every day healthy vegetarian instructions. bhindi masala gravy recipe, okra masala curry recipe with step by step photo/video. ladies finger curry coming directly from north indian while the preparation of bhindi recipes are extremely easy, but some considerations for perfect gravy. firstly, whenever.
Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian step by step
- Take a bhindi chopped.onion, tomatoes,green chilli. Remove the base and stalk while chopping the bhindi.also chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, keep aside..
- Add oil in a heat pen. Add cumin seed. Add chopped onion fry it..
- When becomes fry onion. Add chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes becime soft and mushy..
- Add green chillies and fry it.mix well and saute for a few second..
- Add the bhindi mix well. Add 1tbsp turmeric powder and red chilli powder.cook for about 2 mints, stir in between,.
- Add salt to taste according. Cover the pen with the lid. Ready to serve..
Bhindi masala is Indian comfort food. The warm, spicy okra fills your belly and is A vegetarian & vegan food blog where we (Anvita & Soniya) share photos, of healthy everyday recipes, products. Bhindi has many health benefits and including it in your everyday diet is a great idea. But this Maharashtrian bhindi masala recipe is my absolute favorite. It's simple, full of Tomato rasam or dal, Bhindi masala, Roti, and some plain rice makes for a healthy.