Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare As needed of Unsalted butter.
Healthy and Easy Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, add the peeled bananas and mash them until smooth. Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Add the crushed oats and cinnamon powder and mix well. Heat a pan/skillet..
- Grease the pan with butter. Add in a scoop of the prepared batter. With the back of the spoon ladle, smooth out the batter to form an even layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form on the top of the batter. Gently flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish the pancakes with maple syrup, honey, or your favorite toppings and enjoy!.