Healthy veg chilla. Healthy and Easy to make Recipes in English and Hindi. You can eat this Besan chilla without and chutney as it tastes too good. My kids prefer it with sauce.
healthy sprouts stuffed besan cheela Loaded with skin-friendly nutrients like protein, vitamin A, iron and folic acid, the healthy veg chila. Veg Cheela Recipe – Mixed Veg Healthy Cheela for Weight Loss – Mix Veg Chilla Hope you guys like it……. Quick and Healthy Recipe for Weightloss. You can have Healthy veg chilla using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy veg chilla
- You need of semolina.
- You need of gram flour (besan).
- Prepare of onions.
- It’s of capsicum.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of Green coriander.
- You need of green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Red chilli powder (optional).
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Oil.
Make Mix Veg Chilla with Less Oil. oats chilla recipe-how to make oats cheela in hindi-healthy oat pancake-ओट्स चीला-weightloss recipes. hum normally besan ka chilla ya suji ka chilla bnate h ,pr aaj mein aapke sath suji besan ka mix chilla ki receipe share krungi. Go meat-free with tasty recipes that are good for you, including pasta dishes, healthy salads, warming soups and stews. See more ideas about veg snacks, healthy snacks, snack recipes. snack with step by step photos. tasty healthy Indian buckwheat pancakes is an Indian style chilla which is nutritious and tasty at the.
Healthy veg chilla instructions
- Take semolina and mix it with little water and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Now put besan,salt,green chillies,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and all the chopped veggies and mix it well in semolina mix by adding little water and make little thick consistency..
- Now grease the non stick tava and spread the batter evenly and put some oil flip it carefully and your yummy chilla is ready.
- Serve it hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup. Healthy chilla ready to serve for all age group..
Veg Stuffed Chilla made with rava is rich in healthy carbs, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B and other vital nutrients. This breakfast recipe helps in reducing elevated blood sugar level. To lose weight the healthy way, you also need to ensure your Indian diet plan is balanced i.e. it covers all food groups and provides all the nutrients you need necessary for good health. Add vegetables (you can use frozen veg if you want). But now I find quinoa as a healthier alternative to rice.