Veg Pinwheel Sandwich Healthy Quick Recipe. Healthy bread sandwich recipes, quick and easy Indian style vegetarian recipes evening tea time evening snacks, appetizer, starter recipe and friendly. Pinwheel sandwiches are small sandwiches that are curled up into a roll. Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile; they're great for afternoon tea and elegant enough for cocktail parties.
Healthy bread sandwich recipes, quick and easy Indian style vegetarian recipes evening tea time evening snacks, appetizer, starter recipe and friendly recipe for kids. Pinwheel sandwich filled with healthy veggie is great for any tea party, potlucks and picnic occasion. Vegetable Pinwheel sandwiches are perfect, dainty fresh pinwheel-shaped sandwiches filled with Once you have made the filling, making pinwheels is a quick process. You can have Veg Pinwheel Sandwich Healthy Quick Recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Pinwheel Sandwich Healthy Quick Recipe
- It’s of Sandwich Bread (White or Brown).
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Eggless Mayonnaise.
- You need of Green Chutney.
- You need of Capsicum (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Cabbage (shredded).
- It’s of Carrot (grated).
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Cover in plastic wrap and chill Healthy, colorful, pretty looking vegetable mayonnaise sandwiches are ready to be devoured. Pinwheel Sandwich is a delightful sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties. Flattened slices of bread are layered with jam, cheese and green chutney, and rolled up into pinwheels. Get more recipes and cooking tips in your inbox It's FREE!!!
Veg Pinwheel Sandwich Healthy Quick Recipe step by step
- Firstly, take 3 bread slices and trim of the sides. you can use sides to prepare bread crumbs..
- Now using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices..
- Using butter, press and seal 3 bread slices together..
- Now spread 3 tsp of butter over the bread slices. Prepare a sauce by taking ¼ cup eggless mayonnaise and 1 tsp green chutney..
- Mix well making sure everything is well combined. Spread 3 tsp of prepared sauce over the buttered bread. Also, top with ½ capsicum. Place 3 slice cheese and sprinkle ¼ tsp pepper powder..
- Now top with 3 tbsp cabbage and ½ carrot. Garnish with 1 tbsp tomato sauce and pinch salt..
- Roll tight making sure all the layers are intact. Now wrap in cling wrap tightly. you can alternatively use aluminium foil..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until it sets well. After 30 minutes, slice the sandwich thickly. Finally, the pinwheel sandwich is ready to be served..
The impetus for making these sandwiches came when we got new samples of bread in our office. With so much bread stuffing my freezer, hunting bread recipes became more of a necessity Pinwheel Sandwich – Delicious and easy kid's lunch box recipe. It is very yummy and easy to make. Place a foil paper and with the help of a roller pin flatten the bread slices by rolling them. Pinwheel sandwich is a delicious tasty recipe which will make your mouth full of water.