Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!. I've never been so in love with a cupcake recipe, healthy or not. These super moist hummingbird cupcakes are light, full of pineapple, chopped bananas, pecans, cinnamon and spices topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. Hummingbird cupcakes are a classic Southern dessert.
They are cute, easy to make, and baked in portion controlled sizes. Includes crushed pineapple, mashed banana, milk, pure vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, spelt, xanthan gum, salt, baking. Most of us are no strangers to hummingbird cupcakes or a delectably, moist hummingbird cake. You can cook Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- You need of crushed pineapple.
- It’s of mashed banana.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of apple vinegar or white.
- You need of coconut oil or veg.
- You need of Spelt flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of stevia or more brown sugar.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- You need of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Staying true to my recent quest of trying to incorporate healthy ingredients in my cooking, I decided to. High Protein Low Fat Low Sugar. Hummingbird Cake is a tropical cake full of pineapple, banana, coconut, and pecans… and lots of calories and fat too… it's one. Hummingbirds and cupcakes aren't the most the most obvious combination These vegan, tropical cupcakes are fresh and full of healthy ingredients, such as walnuts, bananas, and crushed pineapple.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! step by step
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
These vegan cupcakes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. For a healthy treat, try these delicious, vegan cupcakes from celebrity chef Art Smith and special guest Elmo. Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily.