Healthy Granola bars. But, granola bars aren't always synonymous with healthy. These Granola Bars are quick, easy and make healthy snacking for on the go more enjoyable than ever. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack.
These delicious granola bars are perfect as an afternoon energy booster or some healthy fuel before a workout. They come in tons of different flavors—including Apple Cinnamon, Mixed Berry, and. Healthy Granola Bars Recipe. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. You can cook Healthy Granola bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola bars
- Prepare of quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- Prepare of mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- You need of flax seeds.
- It’s of Cornflakes.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of jaggery.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of ghee/ butter.
Granola bars aren't great for you. But some are better than others. Here are a few ways to choose a healthy, satisfying option. Want to make your own homemade granola bars?
Healthy Granola bars step by step
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
Try this healthy chewy granola bar recipe from a nutritionist here. Healthy Granola Bars Have Minimal Added Sugar. The amount of added sugar varies widely across different granola bar brands and flavors. Chewy homemade granola bars are the perfect healthy snack! Quick, easy, and delicious, this recipe is made These homemade granola bars are SO much better than any kind you'd buy at the store.