Quick healthy tasty poha. Dadpe pohe made with coconut, spices and herbs. Poha (pohe) is a quick Indian breakfast made with flattened rice, onions, spices, herbs & peanuts. This delicious & nutritious dish is eaten in many regions of India.
Tasty, Nutritious Healthy POHA RECIPE, Best Breakfast for all age people. There are so many recipes which are tasty and healthy simultaneously. Plenty of such recipes are found in Indian cuisine. You can have Quick healthy tasty poha using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick healthy tasty poha
- Prepare of Poha.
- You need of Peanuts.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Bulb onion.
- You need of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Haldi.
- Prepare of Red chilli.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Lemon.
Indian cuisine is famous for its spices and herbs. Made from flattened rice,it has its origin in the Indian state of Maharashtra and is generally preferred as a. Poha is a quick-fix Indian breakfast option that is healthy and nutritious along with being dairy-free that can be made ahead of time. Poha is flattened rice or beaten rice as some might say which is steam cooked with minimal spices and vegetables.
Quick healthy tasty poha instructions
- Wash poha in fresh water..
- Heat the pan and add oil to it when it gets heated add onion to it with green chilli and peanuts saute them..
- After that add poha to it. now add lemon juice and all the masala that is first salt then red chilli,haldi.Mix them properly..
- After that just add few bulb onion to garnish it and your poha recipe is ready to serve..
Thus, making it a quick-fix Indian breakfast option that at. Healthier- It's healthier than parathas or puris that many of the Indians eat in the morning. It's far healthier and light breakfast. It's tasty- Who says healthy food do not approves taste buds? You can do different experiments with this dish.