Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers. These are super easy to make and sure to satisfy any cravings for something sweet or salty with a little crunch. Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix. Add chickpeas and combine well with spices.
A healthy alternative to grains, chickpeas crisp up nicely and. These easy snack ideas are super easy to make and will get you through the day without running to the candy jar. Kimbap—Korean rice rolls—are less of a recipe and more of a formula for the perfect light snack. You can cook Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- It’s of Boiled Chana(chicpeas).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Chat masala (optional).
Add your favorite ingredients and thank yourself later! Whether you need healthy snacks that are gluten free, low calorie, low sugar, high protein, vegan This refreshing, easy to make concoction delivers protein, healthy fats, and tons of Quick question for you, are you looking for snacks for yourself or to provide snacks. Home » Healthy snacks, Recipes » Smart Snack of the Week: Chickpea Poppers. I'm always on the hunt for healthy recipes to try out on my kids. (Thus the stacks of magazine clippings piled up around my house, much to my husband's chagrin).
Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix..
- Add chickpeas and combine well with spices..
- Add some lemon juice..
- Roast on high flame for 5-6 mins..
- Until it's nicely roasted..
- Sprinkle some chat masala (optional)..
- Have this as your tea time snacks or enjoy this with your wine..
- It's super delicious and healthy..
- This protein packed snack is perfect for weight watchers..
- Hope you enjoy making as much as I enjoyed sharing 😀.
- You can also check my YouTube channel for videos and more such interesting and healthy recipes..
- Link in the bio and if you like my videos do subscribe to help me grow😁.
Looking for healthy snacks you can make right now? Chickpeas — try a small serve of chickpeas with dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano and salt and pepper for a quick and. I call them Roasted Chick Pea Poppers, great healthy protein snacks. This snack is quite addictive, but so very healthy! Looking for a more savoury version?