Healthy Moringa Upkari – quick and simple. And moringa powder, made from the leaves of the moringa tree, has a number of science-backed benefits and medicinal uses. This superfood has been used as a traditional remedy in phytomedicine and ayurvedic healing for thousands of years. Looking for an amazing, healthy and delicious but simple stir fry?
Moringa, a native plant of India, is rich in antioxidants. Moringa oleifera, also known as drumstick tree or the "miracle tree", is a highly valued and versatile plant belonging to the Moringaceae family. Nonetheless, moringa packs a powerful nutrient punch and makes a good addition to a healthy diet. You can cook Healthy Moringa Upkari – quick and simple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Moringa Upkari – quick and simple
- It’s of Moringa leaves.
- Prepare of red matta /white rice.
- It’s of grated coconut.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of coconut oil.
- It’s of red chilli flakes.
- You need of Water.
Healthy Moringa Upkari – quick and simple. Moringa leaves•red matta /white rice•grated coconut•Salt •Garlic•turmeric powder•coconut oil•red chilli flakes. Gsb style simple thali. tuvar/arhar dal•water•green chillies•ginger•oil•Salt•ghee•mustard seeds. Moringa has become very popular in recent years.
Healthy Moringa Upkari – quick and simple instructions
- Take a pan/clay pot and dry roast the rice. When it puffs up set it aside to cool. Once cooled, pulse it coarsely in a dry mixer..
- Wash the Moringa leaves 3 to 4 times in clean water. Drain the water completely. Take the moringa leaves & turmeric powder in a pan or clay pot & set it on medium flame. Add very little salt since the moringa leaves settle down (decreae in quantity) on cooking. Sprinkle little water and stir occasionally..
- The moringa leaves will be cooked in 3 to 4 mins. Now add the rice powder and mix well. Adding rice powder is optional. But when added, it absorbs excess water and also enhaces the taste. Cook for 30 seconds & then add the grated coconut. Cook for another 30 seconds. Switch off the flame..
- For seasoning, heat coconut oil in a pan and add crushed garlic cloves. When the garlic color changes to golden brown add red chilli flakes. Stir for 3 seconds & add it to Moringa upkari & mix well. Healthy Moringa Upkari is ready to be served with rice..
But what are some of the moringa health benefits? Researchers say it can help with bone health, anemia and. The Moringa Tree is one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the world. When it comes to moringa benefits there are almost too many to count! As Moringa Powder is a natural source of these nutrients, it is highly bioavailable, so our bodies can absorb the benefits more easily than by taking..