Quick and healthy mushroom soup. Clear Mushroom Soup for Weight Loss This creamy mushroom soup is quick, easy and packs a punch with a variety of herbs and spices making this the perfect cozy Fall soup. When the Fall season rolls around, I want to cozy up with a nice AND healthy comforting bowl of soup.
They'll always be a focus of the recipe whether they're grilled, sautéed, or boiled. There are many different variations of these recipes. Mushroom and chicken soup, made with sautéed mushrooms and chicken broth, is very popular. You can have Quick and healthy mushroom soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and healthy mushroom soup
- Prepare of mushroom sliced.
- Prepare of capsicum chopped.
- It’s of carrot chopped.
- It’s of spring onion.
- You need of bulbs of sping onion chopped.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of ginger chopped.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of black pepper Powder.
- It’s of vegetables stock.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of vinegar.
- Prepare of cornflour slurry.
A creamy and healthy mushroom soup loaded with big flavors and excellent health benefits, insanely good, comforting and super easy to make. There's nothing better than a creamy and healthy mushroom soup once the weather starts getting cooler. It's insanely delicious, packed with nutrients. This one is so simple and easy and takes a third of the time.
Quick and healthy mushroom soup step by step
- Wash and chop all the vegetables for the soup. Chop the ginger, garlic and green chillies and set aside..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add the chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies. Saute for a few seconds. Next add the spring onion bulbs and mix well..
- Add the mushroom and other vegetables. Toss all the vegetables around. Once the veggies are well sauteed add salt pepper, the water and vegetable cubes..
- Let the soup come to a good boil. When done add the vinegar and spring onion greens. Thicken the soup with cornflour slurry. Enjoy hot..
Miso is a fermented soy bean paste that adds a rich flavor. This is a quick, healthy soup that is very popular in Japanese cuisine. This mushroom soup is the one used at the Muse Cafe in the UK (thanks for sharing the recipe Clare and Jan!), and as a best-seller it has thousands of happy customers willing to attest to just how tasty this soup is. Just to be sure, Hauke made it for a dinner party – it went down a storm. Creamy mushroom soup is such a hearty and warming soup and so good for a winter day; this smooth mushroom soup recipe has intensely earthy flavours.