Roast Lamb Leg With Rosemary & Garlic.
You can have Roast Lamb Leg With Rosemary & Garlic using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Lamb Leg With Rosemary & Garlic
- Prepare 1 of leg of lamb.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need of Garlic oil or olive oil.
Roast Lamb Leg With Rosemary & Garlic step by step
- Put the meat into a roasting tray. Use your hands to rub a couple of tablespoons of oil into the meat..
- Now use a sharp knife to make deep cuts into the meat at intervals. Into each cut push one thick dice of garlic and a third of a woody rosemary stalk. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cover the whole dish in foil to seal it, and bake according the time you’ve calculated for the weight of your joint. Baste occasionally and remove the foil 20 minutes before the end of the roasting time..
- To serve, remove the rosemary stalks and carve into slices. Drizzle the meat in more garlic oil, juices from the baking tray, a sprinkle of sea salt and fresh rosemary leaves..