Quick and healthy Teriyaki Salmon. Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce! Serve with rice and veggies to make it a healthy meal! Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe.
Cut into large-ish chunks and let sit in teriyaki sauce. Wonderfully flavorful teriyaki salmon is made with low-sugar sauce. This is a quick and easy recipe, suitable for a weeknight dinner. You can have Quick and healthy Teriyaki Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and healthy Teriyaki Salmon
- It’s of salmon.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce (store-bought or homemade).
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Prepare of instant rice.
- Prepare of water.
She's a Certified Nutrition Coach (NASM-CNC), has taken courses at the Harvard School of Public Health, and has earned a Nutrition and Healthy Living Certificate from. The salmon fillets are cooked in a frying pan to the perfect tender and juicy texture with the sticky and delicious teriyaki sauce. It's a quick and easy recipe and takes. This baked teriyaki salmon recipe is an easy, quick, and healthy weeknight dinner!
Quick and healthy Teriyaki Salmon instructions
- Drain and de-bone salmon. Cut into large-ish chunks and let sit in teriyaki sauce..
- Boil peas according to package directions, but using the amount of water required for the rice + 1/2 cup. (The rice I used says equal parts rice and water, so two cups each + 1/2 cup water= 2 1/2 cups water. Feel free to adjust this amount as needed, but have a bit more water than required for the rice.).
- Simmer teriyaki and salmon mixture in skillet until sauce thickens..
- When peas reach desired tenderness, add rice, stir, and cover (per directions on rice package)..
- Serve recital salmon over rice and peas..
The homemade teriyaki sauce adds a ton of flavor making this the perfect Asian salmon. Serve with rice and a side of greens for a meal you can feel good about. It's heeeerrrrreeeeee (said in my best Oprah impression)!!! Serve the pak choi in shallow bowls, top with the salmon and spoon over the juices. This easy to make oven baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe is destined to become a new favorite!