Microwave Healthy Banana Cake!. How to Make Eggless Banana Mug Cake This mug cake is moist, flavorful and ready in seconds. See recipes for Microwave Banana Cake too. Banana bread and banana muffins are my favorite way to use up over-ripe bananas.
Healthy Microwave Mug Cake Recipe – In this video, we will see how to make an easy and tasty and also healthy banana mug cake. Here is how you make it. Combine all dry ingredients into a large microwaveable mug. You can cook Microwave Healthy Banana Cake! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Healthy Banana Cake!
- You need of – Flour.
- It’s of – Baking Soda.
- You need of – Baking Powder.
- It’s of – Cinnamon.
- You need of – Milk (any kind will do).
- It’s of – Brown Sugar.
- It’s of – Mashed Bananas.
- Prepare of – Vegetable Oil.
Search result for microwave banana cake. What Celebrities Eat In A Day Healthy single serving banana bread (microwave banana bread!) – The Curious Frugal. This banana cake is healthy enough to have for breakfast.
Microwave Healthy Banana Cake! step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large microwaveable mug..
- Add in the milk and sugar. Stir until just combined..
- Mash the banana in a small bowl and add into the batter and mix well..
- Add in the vegetable oil and combine..
- Place in the microwave for about 2 to 2 1/2 mins..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee!!! 😋.
And yet it's still an impressive layer cake that you can serve to guests. Then again, if you don't have guests, you can just bake it in a square pan, slather on the frosting, and cut squares to the serving size you want – no fancy decorating required. Banana cake recipe for beginners – This banana cake is the simplest to make, tastes delicious with a super light, moist and fluffy texture. This cake is baked time and again at my home & has been our family favourite for so many years. It is similar to those light and airy fancy cakes sold in the bakeries.