$10 Quick & Healthy Meal. See how to help someone else by taking control of their computer from the comfort of your own home. It's completely free to use too. Quick Access: A customizable view in File Explorer that includes a few pinned folders, as well as some other folders.
It's possible to customize the folders that are shown in the Quick Access view. Read the latest AAPL earnings, compare with past earnings, and copy+paste into Excel. It's the first week of spring, which can mean only one thing… …or, well maybe five or six things: asparagus, peas, mint, artichokes, mushrooms, greens that taste like greens. You can have $10 Quick & Healthy Meal using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of $10 Quick & Healthy Meal
- It’s of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Sweet Chili Peppers.
- It’s of fresh onion.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- Prepare of local honey.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Olive oil per use.
$10 Quick & Healthy Meal instructions
- Oil pan, Cut chicken & pepper to desired size and place into large sauté pan over high heat with the lid on. Preheat the pan if your so inclined. Light salt, and stir often..
- Reduce heat after the chicken has browned. Add diced onion, and quartered tomato. Stir & place lid on pan. Do this until your tomato has cooked down a slight bit, then move to the next step..
- Now add your spinach, rough cut, and stir into the dish. Into the pan place basil/thyme. A couple hefty pinch’s will do. Place lid on pan, and stir occasionally u til juice/sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and stir in honey, and butter until mixed well..
- Let the dish cool, and thicken a bit before serving. I served this particular dish with a Jasmine rice, flavored using thyme, and ginger..