Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin. Pork with Pork Loin food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it. Spread enough oil in the pan to cover the bottom and fry the pork. You only need enough oil to cover about half of the meat.
The slightly spicy sour cream sauce. If you love Chinese dishes you must try this Sweet and Sour recipe that I found on a cool channel called Souped Up Recipes who called this dish Tang Cu Li. Chef John's sweet and sour pork with pineapple and green onions is a lighter version of the Chinese take-out classic. You can cook Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin
- It’s of Pork loin, thinly cut (or block meat).
- It’s of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s of ★Sake.
- It’s of ★Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Green peppers.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of ◎Vinegar.
- You need of ◎Sugar.
- You need of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ◎Ketchup.
- It’s of ◎Chinese soup stock (Weipa or chicken).
- You need of ◎Water.
- You need of Katakuriko slurry.
All Reviews for Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin. Like other reviewers had suggested, I cubed the pork and pan fried it. I also sautéed some onions, carrots and green pepper. Start with a pork loin or pork tenderloin and end with orange-chipotle pork loin or pork tenderloin Cordon Bleu.
Non-Fried Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork with Pork Loin step by step
- Flavor the pork with the ★ ingredients. Thin cuts absorb flavor easily, so there's no need for it to sit for long..
- Cut each strip of the flavored pork roast in half as shown..
- Fold the cut roast in half. Take rough edges and fold into the center, forming square pieces..
- Dust the meat on both sides with katakuriko (not listed in ingredients)..
- Spread enough oil in the pan to cover the bottom and fry the pork. You only need enough oil to cover about half of the meat..
- Chop the green pepper, cut the carrots into strips, and roughly chop the onion. Boil to about 90% cooked..
- Add the ◎ ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil. Pour in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
- Add pork and vegetables into the pan from Step 7, and mix with the sauce to complete..
Katsudon: The Best Way to Use Leftover Fried Cutlets. Gingery Roast Pork with Thyme Recipe. Find healthy, delicious pork loin recipes including grilled and roasted pork loin. This easy grilled pork loin recipe served with a white bean puree gets a pop of fresh flavor from The sweet-and-sour cabbage pairs deliciously with braised chops and juicy pears in this German-inspired dish. Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables is an old classic I've made for years, just not as often as I would Baby Carrots – To make this roast a little healthier (and sweeter) we are adding carrots.