Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls. Peel a few centimeters of the root end of the asparagus stalks, take off the stem. Get inspired by our best ever healthy beef recipes, including succulent roasts, steaks, stews, chillis, curries and healthy spaghetti Bolognese. We've cut the calories and fat and boosted the fibre in this comforting casserole by using a lean cut of beef and upping the vegetables.
Or the pastry will rise A LOT and there will be a gap. When I grated the vegetables they were really wet so I did squeeze out some liquid, but mine still. Make this easy rice paper roll recipe with beef & vegetetables. You can cook Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls
- Prepare of Thinly sliced beef (I used imported Australian beef).
- Prepare of thin stalks Asparagus.
- It’s of Konnyaku.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Quick vietnamese spring rolls are a great kids food idea. This twenty minute healthy Korean beef recipe with stir fried veggies has so much flavor and is so easy to make. Healthy Korean Ground Beef with Vegetables Recipe. Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls instructions
- Peel a few centimeters of the root end of the asparagus stalks, take off the stem, and cut into 7 cm long pieces (or cut each stalk into thirds). Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Put the tougher stalk parts in first, then add the spear ends 30 seconds later. Boil for a total of 2 minutes, drain, refresh in cold water, then drain again. Cut the konnyaku into 7 cm long, 5 mm wide strips, boil briefly, and drain. Cut the potatoes and carrots to about the same size as the konnyaku, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 3 minutes..
- Combine the A ingredients. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon each over the asparagus, potato, konnyaku, and carrot..
- Roll up the pre-flavored vegetables and konnyaku with the beef slices..
- Dust the rolls lightly with katakuriko..
- Combine the B ingredients..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and pan fry the beef rolls while rolling them around until browned on all sides..
- Add the combined sauce from Step 5, and simmer over high heat the reduce (cover with aluminium foil to prevent the sauce from splattering). Turn the heat off and it's done..
- Cut the rolls in half to make them easier to eat, and line them up on a plate to serve..
Beef and cabbage is a winning combo for a healthy dinner, but when they're in a cabbage roll, it's not that appealing to anyone who doesn't enjoy eating their greens. Return rolls to same cleaned pan, add combined sugar, mirin, sake and sauce; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, turning occasionally, until rolls are cooked through. Squeeze some of the excess liquid from the carrot and zucchini. Combine the vegetables, beef mince, tomato sauce, stuffing mix and egg in a large bowl.