Healthy Soft Chicken Curry.
You can have Healthy Soft Chicken Curry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Soft Chicken Curry
- You need of Chicken thigh meat (bone attached is also delicious).
- You need of ●Yogurt.
- Prepare of ●Curry powder.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Bay leaf.
- You need of slightly less than indicated on the box Japanese curry roux.
Healthy Soft Chicken Curry step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix together the ● yogurt and curry powder and soak the chicken in a bowl or plastic bag..
- Thinly mince the onions. Cook in an oiled frying pan. Be careful not to burn them. This is how much you have at the beginning. Start on medium heat..
- Cook until it reduces down to the amount shown. Once cooked, transfer to a pot..
- Cook the chicken prepared in Step 1 in an oiled frying pan. Cook until the yogurt has cooked away and both sides of the chicken have browned..
- Add the chicken from Step 4 to the pot with the onions in Step 3. Add water and heat on medium. Remove scum. Add the bay leaf and boil for 15 minutes..
- Once boiled, chop the carrots and add them. Once the carrots have generally cooked, add the potato. Cut the potato however you like..
- Once the vegetables have cooked, add the roux and tomato ketchup and boil slightly. And it's complete. Once the roux has dissolved and the flavor set in, it's good..
- The amount of water is an estimate. If you find it's reduced while boiling, add more..
- 100g of yogurt is about 5 tablespoons. If you like spicy curry, use 1 tablespoon of curry powder. Lately, I've been making it with 1 tablespoon..
- I recommend "tink -san's" caramelized onion recipe…