egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions. Cook your top ramen normal, add the packet of season then drain all juices. #ramen #noodles #recipeIn this video I will show you how to make quick and easy ramen noodles with egg. The ramen noodles recipe is very easy to make. Here is how you can achieve it.
Relish delectable and easy to cook meals and snacks with. eggs ramen These recipes are really simple and simple to do, I hope they'll back you discover further ways of cooking egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions. Amazon Subscription Boxes Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Eggs are a great way to add flavor and protein to your package of ramen. You can have egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need of stock green. onions.
- Prepare of eggs. over easy.
- You need of salt n pepper.
- You need of carrot. shredded.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of beef top ramen with packet.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of avocado for garnish if u want.
Prepare the noodles with seasoning and as much liquid as you like. If you prefer drier eggs and noodles, scramble the eggs with the drained noodles. Experiment to find your favorite way of preparing this filling dish. I love top ramen and I usually just drop an egg and add tapatio.
egg noodle top ramen with healthy additions instructions
- cook your top ramen normal, add the packet of season then drain all juices..
- heat skillet and add shredded carrot with olive oil and green onions, salt and pepper. cook for 6 mins. add a tbs lemon juice..
- throw in top ramen and mix everything together good and even. after cooked all together put in your bowls you are using. cook two eggs in butter and put salt and pepper on it. cook them over easy. then put on top of noodles in bowl..
- if you want you can top it off with sliced avocado 🙂 enjoy. inspired by leegoh.
But I was wondering if anyone had Place the noodles on top, pour the broth over the noodles and top with the egg, pork belly slices, and For a slightly healthier but still very umami alternative: Boil noodles as per packet instructions. Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names. I can't say it's healthy, but it does add substance and vitamins to a favorite 'quick and easy" meal. See below or check out my YouTube channel for one of my favorite ways to fix up ramen, then leave a comment. Homemade egg noodles are just flour and eggs.