Tender & Healthy Karaage – Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings. From Middle English tender, tendere, from Anglo-Norman tender, Old French tendre, from Latin tener, tenerum ("soft, delicate"). tender (comparative tenderer, superlative tenderest). Sensitive or painful to the touch. Все виды конкурсов в Tender. Easily crushed or bruised; fragile: a tender petal. b.
Used to descibe a female who is very good looking in that innocent way. Side Note: In sign language tender is expressed by the pinching of the thumb and forefinger together. Tender definition, soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough: a tender steak. You can have Tender & Healthy Karaage – Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tender & Healthy Karaage – Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings
- Prepare of Chicken drumsticks (mini-drumsticks).
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of ●Soy sauce.
- You need of ●Sake.
- It’s of ●Sugar.
- You need of ●Salt.
- Prepare of ●Garlic (grated).
- It’s of ●Ginger (grated).
- It’s of Katakuriko.
- You need of Oil.
Tender & Healthy Karaage – Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings step by step
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in the pressure cooker, then add the chicken drumsticks. Close with a lid and pressure-cook for 7 minutes. Cool naturally. It's a good idea to save the boiled water for later!.
- Combine the ● ingredients in a plastic bag and add the chicken. Rub in well. Let sit for at least 10 minutes (I leave it for half a day!)..
- Add the katakuriko to the bag and mix well. Then add the oil and mix well..
- Spread aluminum foil in a toaster oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the outside is golden brown. Since it cooks through fully, a short baking time is enough..
- I made a soup with the reserved boiled water! Since it had plenty of flavor from the chicken, all it needed was a little bit of salt and sake!.