Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast. See more ideas about healthy sweets, yummy food, food. Nutritionists share their go-to healthy desserts that satisfy your sweet tooth without going overboard or throwing your weight loss progress down the drain. Sweet and sticky dates stuffed with peanut butter and coated in chocolate — what could be better?
Looking for a dessert with all the taste, but fewer calories? Check out our collection of deliciously satisfying healthy sweets and indulge without guilt. A healthy breakfast alternative, snack idea, lunch box addition and on-the-go treat. You can have Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of For the Marinade:.
- Prepare of each ※Soy sauce, sake.
- It’s of cm each ※Grated ginger, grated garlic.
- It’s of and 1/2 tablespoon ※Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green peppers.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of one clove Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Seasoning Ingredients:.
- You need of ☆Water.
- It’s of ☆Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Prepare of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need of ☆Sake.
- It’s of ☆Vinegar.
- You need of ☆Sugar.
- You need of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare of ☆Katakuriko.
- You need of Sesame oil for the finishing touch.
John's Healthy Sweets are naturally sweetened with Xylitol, come in everyone's favorite flavors, and deliver the deliciously sweet taste you'd expect from sugary candy, without the negative effects of. Don't miss our favorite guilt-free dessert recipes and healthy desserts! They're as light and figure-friendly as they are delicious, plus super easy to make. From lightened-up cheesecake and brownies to tempting fruit desserts, we've got a healthy sweet finish for any meal.
Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast instructions
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag along with all of the marinade ingredients except the katakuriko. Rub the bag well to rub in the marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- Mix together the ☆ seasoning ingredients and set aside. Cut the onion into wedges and the green bell peppers and red bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the carrots into half-moons..
- Add the ※ katakuriko to the chicken from Step 1 and shake the bag to coat the chicken. Boil the chicken in boiling water until cooked through. Pour into a strainer. The amount is doubled in the photo..
- Add the oil to a frying pan and stir fry the chopped garlic until fragrant. Then stir fry the onions and carrots over high heat..
- When cooked through, add the green peppers and the red pepper and quickly stir fry. Add the chicken from Step 3. Pour in the combined flavoring ingredients all at once and mix quickly..
- Bring to a simmer and thicken the sauce. Finally, drizzle in the sesame oil. Done..
- The katakuriko in the flavoring ingredients will sink to the bottom, so mix well again just before adding to the pan..
This Healthy Sweet potato casserole will become a staple side dish at your holiday dinner table! Enjoy a sweet potato casserole without any guilt what so ever. Easy to make, super tasty, and is topped. Sweet potatoes are naturally sweet vegetables that are high in vitamins and fiber, and low-calorie. Find out more about sweet potato health benefits.