Healthy Chicken. A playlist of my favorite healthy chicken recipes. Chicken is one of the best and leanest sources of protein out there, and stable in a healthy diet. But, you can grow tired of eating it if there is no variety.
Chicken turns out perfectly in the slow cooker, oven, or skillet, and it complements flavor combinations from all over the world. Try one of our easy and healthy chicken recipes — including chicken. It's easy to prep and it's a safe zone for the kids. You can cook Healthy Chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Dried Red Chillies.
- It’s of Green Cardamoms.
- It’s of Black Cardamon.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Bayleaf.
- You need of Pepper corns.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
This is a collection of healthy chicken recipes for dinner that are the perfect quick healthy weeknight meals to. These simple, homemade, yet delicious healthy chicken recipes are great for lunch, dinner and leftovers! Chicken is easy to prepare in a healthy way by grilling, roasting, sauteing, poaching, stir-frying and baking. According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, we should be eating lean sources of.
Healthy Chicken instructions
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into thick slices and mushrooms into halves. Chop spinach to match the size..
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chillies together without water..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add bay leaf, red chillies and the other spices..
- Add onions. Sauté till onions turn translucent..
- Add chicken. Sauté for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Add to it the ginger-garlic-green chillies mixture, salt and turmeric powder..
- Sauté for 5-7 minutes till the chicken turns golden..
- Add spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms and stir them well..
- Cover and cook on low flame till the chicken is cooked..
- Add a dash of lemon to enhance the flavor..
Picture courtesy of Healthy Seasonal Recipes. A lot of classic ways of preparing comfort food, like dredging chicken breast in flour, get a bad rap. These crispy golden healthy chicken tenders are one of my most popular recipes of all time. The key is the fool-proof oven baked breading. Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream!