Simple healthy granola. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). Thank you so much for this simple & delicious recipe! I now have the confidence to make my own granola, and I.
This Homemade Granola recipe is super easy, versatile and has become one of my staples. Do you like your Granola loose or clumpy? Either way, you'll love this – the ultimate healthy Loose granola is as simple as it gets: Combine Dry ingredients, combine Wet ingredients, combine Wet. You can have Simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple healthy granola
- It’s 150 g of old fashion oats.
- You need 30 g of pistachio.
- You need 30 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- It’s 50 g of dried mixed berries.
RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your "What I like about Go Raw granola is its simplicity and healthy high quality ingredients," says Moon. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty granolas that are as delicious as they are special, but what every home cook needs is a simple. The Best Healthy Granola Brands, According to a Nutritionist.
Simple healthy granola step by step
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
But what is granola made of exactly and is it actually healthy for you? This breakfast and snacking staple usually consists of rolled oats. Simple, healthy granola that's perfect for fall! This simple healthy granola recipe is lightly sweet and filled with oats, honey, nuts, and seeds. Whip up a batch for breakfast or a snack!