Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast. Combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well. I also have tips to help you avoid the pitfalls that most home cooks make, like not. Ground chicken breast is a healthy option, but tends to be dry and crumbly.
You can have Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and. We use ground chicken and turn it into super-savory, Parmesan-flavored meatballs. Loads of sliced carrots dot the soup (somehow, most other The tangy marinade adds tenderness and flavor to everyday plain chicken breasts. You can cook Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast
- It’s of Ground chicken breast.
- It’s of Firm tofu.
- You need of Onion (or Japanese leek).
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Ginger (grated).
- You need of Miso.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Water (for cooking meatballs).
A healthy ground chicken meatballs recipe with common ingredients + no flour! PRO TIP: For tender ground chicken meatballs, don't over-mix the meat! This means stir in the chicken last, and mix only until just combined. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST!
Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast instructions
- Drain the tofu well. Chop the onion. Combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well..
- The mixture is very soft, so spoon the mixture gently into the cooking water. Keep the water at a simmer..
- If you boil the water vigorously, the meatballs will fall apart, so be careful. Once you finish spooning the meat balls into the water, turn off the heat. Cook the meatballs through with the residual heat..
- Cool the meatballs in the cooking liquid to keep them moist. Use the cooking liquid to make your hot pot and soup..
- [Related recipe: Tender Tsukune https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147041-tender-fluffy-tsukune-meatball (see recipe).
- [Related recipe] Fluffy egg soup, using the cooking liquid of chicken meatbalsl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth (see recipe).
- [Related recipe: Chinese-style chicken meatball soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152376-chinese-soup-with-cellophane-noodles-and-fluffy-light-chicken-meatballs (see recipe).
- [Related recipe] Chicken meatballs with sweet and sour sauce or sweet soy sauce based sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs (see recipe).
- [Related recipe] Chinese-style rice using the cooking liquid of chicken meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth (see recipe).
- [Related recipe] Korean-style chawan-mushi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154370-kelanchim-korean-chawanmushi-steamed-egg-custard (see recipe).
These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. They can be served with mashed cauliflower and green beans (my current favorite), or saved for quick and healthy lunch meal prep. Find easy, healthy, tasty chicken breast recipes using bone-in or boneless, skinless breasts, from chicken piccata to Thai chicken and chicken fajitas. A delicious, classic chicken dish — lightly coated chicken breasts braised with Marsala wine and mushrooms. Easy and ideal for both a quick.