Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad. Broccoli tuna salad is a flavorful variation of a classic. It's an easy blend of tuna, broccoli rice, green onions, mayonnaise and sunflower seeds! While a classic tuna salad is great, this version might be even better.
This pasta- and tuna-salad mashup gets a boost of color and texture from broccoli. To save time, substitute prepared broccoli slaw for the broccoli and cauliflower in this simple salad base. Tuna is a high-quality protein that also happens to be extremely low in fat. You can cook Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad
- You need of Tuna (one small can) packed in water, drained.
- It’s of or 85g Broccoli slaw.
- Prepare of or 10g Dried cranberries.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
When it comes time to prepare the tuna for this Thai Tuna and Broccoli Salad, add the olive oil to the same pan that you used to. Less mayo Healthy Tuna Salad has less calories and fat but actually tastes good! It's made with simple ingredients and turns out creamy, fluffy and flavorful. Serve it sandwich style or over a bed of fresh greens for a light lunch, cold dinner or easy weekend meal.
Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad step by step
- Combine tuna, broccoli slaw and cranberries in a bowl to make the base of the salad..
- In a separate bowl add garlic, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Slowly add the olive oil, stirring very well until fully incorporated. Pour dressing over the salad..
This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and plenty of vitamins and fiber from all the veggies. Olive oil provides good fats, and it. Tuna & Broccoli Slaw in a delicious dressing on a bed of Spinach between two toasted Brioche Buns! This sandwich, in particular, is super quick and easy and a healthy option too.