Chicken Katsu Mayo Diet Menu Day 10. Coat the chicken with lemon juice and don 't cut the chicken breast. Rinse the chicken with water, and coat the chicken using garlic powder, white pepper. Here is how you achieve it.
Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. We get it, which is why we've rounded up recipes perfect for people who don't like breakfast foods, but still want to jumpstart their day with a meal. Chicken katsu (Japanese chicken schnitzel or chicken cutlet) is usually served with the sweet and savory tonkatsu sauce, finely shredded cabbage Hi Piyali I would prefer you use any Mayo rather than Sriracha. You can have Chicken Katsu Mayo Diet Menu Day 10 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu Mayo Diet Menu Day 10
- You need of chicken breast.
- You need of egg.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Olive Oil/Unsalted Butter.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- You need of Lemon.
- You need of Bread Crumbs.
But why not make it a little spicy? You will get a chicken katsu with a bit of Indian flavor. weight loss diet plan to lose weight. Get a glimpse of what a day of eating is like during Live It! and Lose It!
Chicken Katsu Mayo Diet Menu Day 10 step by step
- Coat the chicken with lemon juice and don't cut the chicken breast.
- Rinse the chicken with water, and coat the chicken using garlic powder, white pepper, and chili powder. If you don't like spicy food, just don't use the chili powder..
- Beat egg, and put the chicken to beaten egg, and cover the chicken with bread crumbs.
- Heat the pan and put the butter/olive oil for frying the chicken. (I'm using all of them) use the medium heat and fry the both sides of the chicken.
- And voila!! Enjoy your diet menu!.
Keep your taste buds excited during Lose It! with tasty dinners that meet your nutritional needs. Keto is one of the biggest diet fads out Low-fat proteins, like skinless chicken breast and shrimp. These are great to include in your keto diet, but add a sauce on top for some fat rather than. Katsu chicken is a firm favourite on many a Japanese restaurants menu. This delicious meal is marinated chicken, coated in breadcrumbs and fried until golden.