Easy Healthy Arugula Avocado Salad with Lemony Dressing. Arugula Avocado & Tomato Salad Recipe. Keep your salad recipes fresh with these super easy and delicious arugula salad recipes. Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Arugula Salad.
This is going to become your new go-to side. In a serving bowl, drizzle the arugula with the oil, squeeze in the lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss until well mixed and taste for seasoning. You can cook Easy Healthy Arugula Avocado Salad with Lemony Dressing using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Arugula Avocado Salad with Lemony Dressing
- It’s of For salad:.
- It’s of arugula.
- You need of small bell pepper thinly cut.
- You need of of the red onion thinly cut.
- You need of avocado sliced.
- Prepare of grapes sliced in half (optional) you can replace with other fresh fruits if you like.
- It’s of For dressing:.
- It’s of lemon juice (less or more).
- It’s of Salt and black pepper to taste.
- You need of Few drizzling of olive oil.
- It’s of chili flakes.
- Prepare of Salad topping optional.
Use a vegetable peeler to shave thin pieces of Parmigiano over the top. In a serving bowl, toss arugula with just enough dressing to coat. In a smaller bowl, very gently toss avocado with more of the dressing (you may not need it all). Add avocado to arugula and very gently combine.
Easy Healthy Arugula Avocado Salad with Lemony Dressing instructions
- In a large bowl add all salad ingredients except the avocado and salad topping. Then drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, sprinkle salt, black pepper, and chili flakes..
- Mix all together. Taste it then transfer to the serving plate, place the avocado over the salad, and sprinkle with the salad topper. The freshly salad is ready to served. Enjoy !!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
While this arugula salad is all about simplicity, you can easily dress it up by adding one or more of Garnished with lemon zest and grated Parmesan cheese, the arugula salad is a perfect addition to Welcome to my recipe blog where I share easy-to-make weeknight dinners and other recipes using. This easy arugula salad is light and lemony with peppery arugula, marinated fennel, crisp radishes, creamy avocado and toasted walnuts. With a simple lemon dressing, this salad has the perfect balance of creamy, crunchy, bright, and bitter components. It's an excellent choice for a weeknight. Arugula Salad with Lemon and Pine Nuts.