Healthy Microwaved Mapo Chicken. Cut the eggplant into even pieces, and put into a microwave steaming container or a heatproof dish. Mapo CHICKEN. traditional korean bbq chicken (dak galbi). Diet vlog that shows what I eat for a meal to lose weight.
Chen, an elderly woman with bumpy, cratered skin. A spicy Sichuan classic for good reason: it's easy to make, delicious, and healthy! In small bowl, whisk cornstarch with chicken stock until combined; set aside. You can cook Healthy Microwaved Mapo Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Microwaved Mapo Chicken
- It’s of a thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare of Long thin eggplant.
- Prepare of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s of Sake.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
This is an easy and healthy mapo tofu recipe made with ground chicken and silken tofu. For this mapo tofu recipe I am using ground chicken instead of ground pork and making silken tofu the star of the dish. I wanted to create a healthier mapo tofu recipe while still retaining as much of the original. I'll admit, mapo eggplant is not the prettiest dish out there but it is full of flavor and uses a classic mapo sauce that envelops the tender eggplant in a savory, spicy, and fragrant way.
Healthy Microwaved Mapo Chicken step by step
- Cut the eggplant into even pieces, and put into a microwave steaming container or a heatproof dish..
- Slice the chicken on the diagonal into even pieces, and lay on top of the layer of eggplant slices crosswise..
- Cut the root ends off the shimeji mushrooms and shred them apart. Layer on top of the chicken..
- Combine the sake, soy sauce, doubanjiang and oyster sauce and mix well to make the sauce..
- Pour the sauce evenly over the layered ingredients, and add some black pepper..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap or the covering provided and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W. Take the covering to let out the steam, put it back on, and microwave for another 2 minutes to finish..
Mapo eggplant is wonderful over hot steamed rice or even atop noodles. This is the only place in K-Town I know that sells dak-galbi (def. the most popular) so I was really glad once they decided to open back up after the lockdown last year. This is a double portion of their chicken galbi with extras cheese and udon. It's cooked with onions, cabbage, sweet potato, greens. Some Easy Steps Cook Tasty Healthy Microwaved Mapo Chicken Recipe This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations.