Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls!.
You can cook Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls!
- It’s of Pork (chopped, cut-offs).
- Prepare of Preseasoning.
- You need of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s of and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Green peppers.
- It’s of Onion (large).
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sake.
- You need of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Weipa (or chicken stock soup seasoning).
- It’s of or more Katakuriko.
Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! instructions
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside..
- Cut the carrot into bite-sized pieces and microwave for a minute in a heat-resistant container..
- Slice the onion into wedges, remove the seeds from the green peppers, and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Preseason the pork with all ingredients except the katakuriko, shape into 3 cm balls, and coat in katakuriko..
- Heat the oil in pan, sautè the carrots, green peppers, and onions, and remove from the heat when the onions become translucent..
- In the same pan, add the oil and broil the pork from Step 4. Don't agitate the pan..
- Flip them over once they turn golden brown, cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes..
- Once both sides are golden brown, absorb the excess oil with a paper towel, add the vegetables and seasoning, and heat until the sauce thickens and the meat and vegetables are well-coated..
- I stock up on pork when it's on sale and make chopped pork balls to store in the freezer..