Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles).
You can have Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles)
- You need of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare of Dried wakame seaweed.
- Prepare of Menma.
- You need of Simmered boiled eggs.
- Prepare of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need of Shirataki noodles (konnyaku noodles).
- You need of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Boiling water.
- It’s of Oyster soy sauce.
- You need of Weipa.
Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles) instructions
- Drain the shirataki noodles and wash well. Drain into a colander or sieve, and cut the noodles into half..
- Pan-fry the shirataki noodles without oil in a frying pan for about 10 minutes to evaporate the water. (This also gets rid of the distinct odor of the noodles.).
- Cut the pork into 1 cm pieces. Cut the root ends off the enoki mushrooms. Cut off the root ends of the daikon radish sprouts and rinse..
- Seefor the simmered boiled egg recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146505-easy-soft-boiled-eggs (see recipe).
- Stir-fry the pork in a wok without oil until it's browned. Add finely chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant, then add bean sprouts and lettuce, and stir-fry quickly..
- Add boiling water, and flavor with Weipa and oyster sauce sauce. Add stir-fried shirataki noodles and the dried wakame seaweed to finish..
- Transfer to bowls, top with the menma, simmered boiled egg and radish sprouts and serve..