Healthy Potato Salad with Avocado and Beans.
You can cook Healthy Potato Salad with Avocado and Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Potato Salad with Avocado and Beans
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Minced onion.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s of Boiled chick peas.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Potato Salad with Avocado and Beans instructions
- Soak the minced onions in water to remove the sharp flavor. Drain well..
- Mash half of the avocado. Chop the rest into bite-sizes. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent discoloring..
- Rinse the potatoes and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 4.5 minutes to soften. Peel while hot. Mash and mix in the sushi vinegar..
- Add onion (Step 1) and mashed avocado (Step 2) into the potato (Step 3). Mix in extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Combine with chick peas and the cut avocado (Step 2). Mix gently to finish..
- The refreshing flavor is addictive. This is makes a great side dish..