Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad.
You can have Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad
- It’s of Silken tofu.
- Prepare of cm Yamaimo yam.
- Prepare of Chirimen jako.
- Prepare of packet Bonito flakes.
- You need of Lettuce or any leafy greens.
- You need of Sliced onions.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s of Ponzu.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of cm Wasabi paste.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad instructions
- Lightly drain the tofu, and cut into portions according to the number of people being served. If the jako sardines are dry, use as is, but if they are moist, dry-fry in a frying pan..
- Scatter the leafy greens and onions on a plate, then the tofu on top! Grate the yamaimo yam on top. Scatter the tomato, bonito flakes, daikon radish sprouts, and jako sardines on top..
- Pour the well-mixed dressing, and it's done..