Healthy Chicken Tender Yakitori with Easy Homemade Sauce. Line the chicken pieces on skewers. Chicken yakitori recipe is an easy Japanese grilled dish served on skewers. The chicken is basted with a savory sweet sauce as it cooks on the hot This chicken yakitori will add some Asian-inspired flair to your weekday dinner plans.
You'd love this simple Yakitori recipe with delicious savory-sweet sauce! It's great for grilling outdoor or under the broiler. When comes to chicken on a stick. You can cook Healthy Chicken Tender Yakitori with Easy Homemade Sauce using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Tender Yakitori with Easy Homemade Sauce
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Mirin.
- Prepare of Raw cane sugar.
- You need of cm's worth Grated garlic (from a store-bought tube).
Crunchy, crispy, familiar and yummy, these healthy, easy baked chicken tenders are an instant win. Crusted in coconut and almond flour and baked to golden perfection, healthy, homemade chicken tenders are Homemade honey-mustard sauce for dipping gives buttermilk ranch a run for its money. Chicken yakitori is an easy Japanese dish to make at home. Serve with white rice and sake for an easy but special meal!
Healthy Chicken Tender Yakitori with Easy Homemade Sauce step by step
- Cut each chicken tender into 4 pieces..
- Line the chicken pieces on skewers..
- Salt and pepper both sides..
- Grease your frying pan with oil. Cook the chicken over medium heat..
- Flip and cook the other side. Then, lid and cook for around 3 minutes..
- Remove the lid and cook until golden brown..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce and cook in a pot, reducing the sauce. After the sauce comes to a boil, simmer for around 5 minutes on medium-low heat. The sauce is done..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and enjoy!.
Combine sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. This Chicken Yakitori with its tender chicken and bold, complex, sweet and savory sauce belongs in your life and in your belly. The chicken is slathered with AMAZING tare (teriyaki-like sauce) while it sizzles over a hot grill. The homemade sauce doubles as the marinade for an easy family favorite. Here you'll find delicious, wholesome recipes and tips for simple, healthy living.